Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Dear Boo ♥

dear boo ,
with love .

I miss us so bad like nothing else in the world ,
I miss the silliness , 
I've looked for you out there in another ,
but I failed horribly ;  I became my own stranger .

I wont say " I MISS YOU " right to your face ,
I wont even share this piercing longing I embraced ,
knowing you're fine is all i need to make sure ,
but how I wish you are fine with me behind ya .

I wont say  I-LOVE-YOU's , but ah ,  so are you ,
I suck real bad , so I'll just leave you to ,
just think of me once in any given nights ,
hopefully the darkness will turn itself bright .

you are in good hands , now ,  in fact ,  so secure ,
for that , rest assured ,
take care of yourself my lovely piece of my soul ,
know that I'm never complete without you ;


 for I suck at saying goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment